RAUREKA SCHOOL CENTENARY
If you or someone you know has a past connection with Raureka School, Hastings, then we extend our invitation to a special weekend of centenary events on Friday 28th February and Saturday 1st March 2014.
The programme includes:
- Friday 28th Feb, 7pm – 9.30pm: Reunion “Chatter and Platter” at Raureka School;
- Saturday 1st March, 10am – 1pm: Decade photos and centenary commemoration at Raureka School;
- Saturday 1st March, 2pm – 4pm: Centenary late lunch at Vidal Estate Winery.
Spaces for the lunch, in particular, are limited so register early to avoid disappointment. Don’t miss out on this ‘one in a hundred’ opportunity to reconnect with friends and staff and remember some memorable moments.
For further details and registration, visit either:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this invitation to anyone who may have been connected with the school. Alternatively, please provide us with relevant contact details and we will approach them directly.
If you are unable to attend, there is still the opportunity for you to participate through either:
· sending us your stories and/or pictures to feature in a Centenary Book (also available to purchase)
· providing a donation or sponsorship – further details on the websites listed above.
In both cases, your contributions will be fully acknowledged to all who attend.
We look forward to celebrating this special centenary with you.
Please note the Registration forms are still being completed but will be on line as soon as they are available.